Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 820-0150.
Dr. Lucio DiNunno, MD
Dr. Lucio DiNunno, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Zion, IL. Dr. DiNunno completed a residency at St. Joseph Hospital. He currently practices at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago and is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. DiNunno is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital & Clinic/Texas A&M Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Universita Degli Studi 'G D'Annunzio' Chieti-Pescara, Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia, Medical School — 1981
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. DiNunno?
He’s the most caring dr I’ve ever had. Listen and treats each person personally. He never rushes me. I will always be so glad I found him.
- Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago
- Loyola University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. DiNunno has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lucio DiNunno, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. DiNunno's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. DiNunno accepts your insurance.
Dr. DiNunno frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Secondary Malignancies, and Hodgkin's Disease.
Dr. DiNunno's office is located at 2520 Elisha Avenue, Zion, IL 60099. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. DiNunno speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago2520 Elisha Avenue, Zion, IL 60099