Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Lucio Pavone, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Naperville, IL. Dr. Pavone completed a residency at University of California At Los Angeles. He currently practices at Edward-Elmhurst Medical Group and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pavone is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of California At Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 2009
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- ALBANY MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pavone?
Excellent surgeon! Awesome bedside manners.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Pavone frequently treats the following conditions: Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant, Breast Cancer, and Breast Ptosis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Pavone's office is located at 120 Spalding Dr Ste 207, Naperville, IL 60540. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Pavone is able to speak German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lucio Pavone, MD is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus and Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus.
Yes, Dr. Lucio Pavone, MD holds board certifications in Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Pavone has over 22 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 3.4/5 for Dr. Lucio Pavone, MD. Patients say that the appointment wasn't rushed and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus