Dr. Lowrey King, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. King completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr. He currently practices at The Retina Center Of Charleston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. King is board certified in Ophthalmology.
The Retina Center Of Charleston
The Retina Center Of Charleston2057 Charlie Hall Blvd Ste A, Charleston, SC 29414 Existing Patients: (843) 763-6491
- Wash Hosp Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Carraway Meth Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
thank you so much for your knowledge and kindness on taking care of my eye problem I was not able to see out of my left eye for2 years now I am doing much better it was my pleasure to meet you and many thanks to Dr. Shawn Thomas for referring me to you.