Dr. Lowell Clark, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clark's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lowell Clark, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Clark completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at Medical Center Navicent Health. Dr. Clark is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Med Ctr Ctrl Ga, Internship Hospital
- University Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1974
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Center Navicent Health777 Hemlock St, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 633-7140
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clark accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clark frequently treats Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Clark's office is located at 777 Hemlock St, Macon, GA 31201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clark has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.