Call (540) 210-3520 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Lowell Inhorn, MD is a hematology specialist in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Inhorn completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital. He currently practices at Blue Ridge Cancer Center and is affiliated with Lewisgale Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Inhorn is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Indiana University, Fellowship Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Blue Ridge Cancer Center
Blue Ridge Cancer Care2013 Jefferson St Sw, Roanoke, VA 24014 Existing Patients: (540) 210-3520
Blue Ridge Cancer Care
Blue Ridge Cancer Center1 Arh Ln Ste 203, Low Moor, VA 24457 Existing Patients: (540) 210-3519
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Inhorn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lowell Inhorn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Inhorn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Inhorn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Inhorn frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Inhorn's office is located at 2013 Jefferson St Sw, Roanoke, VA 24014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Inhorn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Lewisgale Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital