Dr. Anthony has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lowell Anthony, MD is a oncology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Anthony completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at UK Healthcare -Carcinoid & Neuroendocrine Cancer Clinic and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mount Sterling. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UK Healthcare -Carcinoid & Neuroendocrine Cancer Clinic
UK Healthcare -Carcinoid & Neuroendocrine Cancer Clinic800 Rose St Fl 1, Lexington, KY 40536 Existing Patients: (859) 257-4488
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anthony?
Very friendly and kind. Takes his time and explains things thoroughly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lowell Anthony, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anthony's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anthony accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anthony frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Anthony's office is located at 800 Rose St Fl 1, Lexington, KY 40536. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph Mount Sterling
- UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital Pavilion H