Dr. de Armas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lourdes de Armas, MD is a family medicine specialist in Brunswick, GA. Dr. de Armas completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. She currently practices at Lourdes de Armas M.D. and is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus, Medical School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lourdes de Armas M.D.
Lourdes de Armas M.D.1606 Norwich St, Brunswick, GA 31520 Existing Patients: (912) 262-1039
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. de Armas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lourdes de Armas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. de Armas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. de Armas accepts your insurance.
Dr. de Armas frequently treats VAP Lipid Testing, Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders, and Diabetes Screening.
Dr. de Armas' office is located at 1606 Norwich St, Brunswick, GA 31520. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. de Armas speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick