Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cragg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Louise Cragg, MD is a hematology specialist in Mason City, IA. Dr. Cragg completed a residency at U Minn Hosp U Minn. She currently practices at Mercy Cancer Center and is affiliated with Floyd County Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cragg is board certified in Hematology.
- U Minn Hosp U Minn, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Royal Victoria Hosp-McGill U, Residency Hospital — 1993
- McGill U, Fac Med, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Cancer Center
Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center1000 4th St SW, Mason City, IA 50401 Existing Patients: (641) 428-6300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cragg?
good, trustworthy MD
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cragg frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Purpura.
Dr. Cragg's office is located at 1000 4th St SW, Mason City, IA 50401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cragg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Floyd County Medical Center
- Franklin General Hospital
- Hancock County Health System
- Hansen Family Hospital
- Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center
- Mitchell County Regional Health Center