Dr. Louis Skidmore, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Skidmore's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Louis Skidmore, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Skidmore completed a residency at University of Pittsburg Medical Center. He currently practices at Virginia Interventional and Vascular Associates and is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Pittsburg Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2019
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Upmc Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2015
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia, Medical School — 2014
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Skidmore?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Skidmore accepts your insurance.
Dr. Skidmore frequently treats Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Skidmore's office is located at 10401 Spotsylvania Ave Ste 203, Fredericksburg, VA 22408. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Skidmore has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital
Virginia Interventional and Vascular Associates
Mary Washington Hospital
Radiologic Associates of Fredericksburg