Dr. Avvento has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Louis Avvento, MD is a hematology specialist in Southampton, NY. Dr. Avvento completed a residency at Jamaica Hosp. He currently practices at North Shore Hematology Oncology Associates PC and is affiliated with Peconic Bay Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Avvento is board certified in Hematology.
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Jamaica Hosp, Residency Hospital
- University of Rome / Tor Vergata / Faculty of Medicine And Surgery, Medical School
- Jamaica Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Shore Hematology Oncology Associates PC640 County Road 39, Southampton, NY 11968 Existing Patients: (631) 751-3000
North Shore Hematology Oncology Associates, P. C.
Eastern Long Island Hematology Oncology PC1333 E Main St, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 727-8500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Avvento?
Have been with Dr. Avvento for over 20 yrs. Literally, trust him with my life! Always ask yourself: "Would I put my Mother in his/her care?" & you'll have your answer as to the kind of Dr/Person he/she is!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Avvento accepts your insurance.
Dr. Avvento frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Avvento's office is located at 640 County Road 39, Southampton, NY 11968. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Avvento speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Stony Brook Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Stony Brook Southampton Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital