Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Louis Geeraerts, MD is a hematology specialist in Fargo, ND. Dr. Geeraerts completed a residency at Winthrop - University Hospital. He currently practices at Sanford Roger Maris Cancer Center and is affiliated with Chi Lisbon Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Geeraerts is board certified in Hematology.
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Jamaica Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- U Libre de Bruxelles, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford Roger Maris Cancer Center
Sanford Fargo Hospice820 4th St N, Fargo, ND 58102 Existing Patients: (701) 234-6161
Regional Clinic Ltd420 S 7th St, Oakes, ND 58474 Existing Patients: (701) 742-3267
Sanford Southpoint Family Medic
Sanford Southpointe Eye Center & Optical2400 32nd Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103 Existing Patients: (701) 234-8820
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geeraerts?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Geeraerts frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Geeraerts' office is located at 820 4th St N, Fargo, ND 58102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Geeraerts speaks Dutch and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Geeraerts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chi Lisbon Health
- Cooperstown Medical Center
- Mahnomen Health Center
- Perham Health
- Sanford Mayville Medical Center
- Sanford Medical Center Fargo