Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Lou Izzo, DPM is a podiatry specialist in West Newton, PA. Dr. Izzo completed a residency at Sisters Of Charity Buffalo. and is affiliated with Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Sisters Of Charity Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Sheehan Memorial Hospital - Buffalo, NY, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Kent State College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Duquesne University, Other Education — 1997
- Saint Vincent College, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 155 MOUNT PLEASANT RD, West Newton, PA 15089 Existing Patients: (724) 872-6615
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Izzo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Izzo frequently treats Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed, Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment, and Foot Fracture.
Dr. Izzo's office is located at 155 MOUNT PLEASANT RD, West Newton, PA 15089. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Izzo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital