Dr. Flores has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Louis Flores, MD is a family medicine specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Flores completed a residency at UC Irvine. He currently practices at Central Health Medical Associates and is affiliated with Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UC Irvine, Internship Hospital
- UC Irvine, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Central Health Medical Associates1123 S Central Ave, Glendale, CA 91204 Existing Patients: (818) 242-8805
Dr. Robert Flores
Robert O Flores MD Inc.11273 Laurel Canyon Blvd Ste 1, San Fernando, CA 91340 Existing Patients: (818) 365-3978
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flores?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Louis Flores, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Flores' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flores accepts your insurance.
Dr. Flores frequently treats Back Pain, Low Back Pain, and Arthritis.
Dr. Flores' office is located at 1123 S Central Ave, Glendale, CA 91204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Flores speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Mission Community Hospital
- Olive View - UCLA Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital