Call (305) 306-6913 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Louis Fernandez, MD
Dr. Louis Fernandez, MD is a cardiology specialist in Doral, FL. Dr. Fernandez completed a residency at Jersey Shore Medical Center. He currently practices at Institute for Cardiovascular Disease and is affiliated with Kendall Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Jersey Shore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- C.W. Post College Of Long Island University, Other Education — 1981
- University Of Miami, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Institute for Cardiovascular Disease
Institute for Cardiovascular Disease2301 Nw 87th Ave Ste 502, Doral, FL 33172 Existing Patients: (305) 306-6913
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fernandez?
Dr. Fernandez has been my physician for over 20 years. He has always been professional and caring. Dr. Fernandez has a talent for making you feel comfortable discussing your health issues and is detailed regarding a strategy for your future well-being. His staff is knowledgeable and helpful. I would (and do) highly recommend Dr. Fernandez.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fernandez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Louis Fernandez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fernandez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fernandez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fernandez frequently treats Heart Murmur, Angina, and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Dr. Fernandez's office is located at 2301 Nw 87th Ave Ste 502, Doral, FL 33172. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fernandez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Kendall Regional Medical Center