Dr. Fernandez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Luis Fernandez, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Port Charlotte, FL. Dr. Fernandez completed a residency at Cook County Hospital. He currently practices at Luis F. Fernandez, MD and is affiliated with Bayfront Health Port Charlotte. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Miami Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Cook County Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Cook County Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Luis F. Fernandez, MD
Luis Fernandez, MD2400 Harbor Blvd Ste 5, Port Charlotte, FL 33952 Existing Patients: (941) 764-7999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fernandez?
Dr. Fernandez is an outstanding doctor. He takes the time to listen, you never feel rushed. He is very instructive when you have health questions and has a down to earth approach. I have had many primary care doctors in the past and he is the best I have had.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fernandez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fernandez frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, Osteoarthritis of Shoulder, and Arthritis of the Elbow.
Dr. Fernandez's office is located at 2400 Harbor Blvd Ste 5, Port Charlotte, FL 33952. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fernandez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bayfront Health Port Charlotte
- Bayfront Health Punta Gorda
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital