Dr. Furlan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Louis Furlan, MD is a pediatric ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Furlan completed a residency at New York University Mc. He currently practices at Pediatric Ophthalmic Consultants and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Furlan is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wills Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- New York University Mc, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Mercy Catholic MC, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1992
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Meritain Health
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Ophthalmic Consultants
Pediatric Ophthalmic Consultants40 W 72Nd St, New York, NY 10023 Existing Patients: (212) 981-9800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Furlan?
excellent visit. doctor was great -- knowledgable, confident, professional, made my daughter comfortable, and explained the results. staff were also very friendly and efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Louis Furlan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Furlan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Furlan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Furlan frequently treats Lazy Eye, Esotropia, and Heterophoria.
Dr. Furlan's office is located at 40 W 72Nd St, New York, NY 10023. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Furlan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- Overlook Medical Center