Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Louis Zibelli, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Zibelli completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center. He currently practices at Group Health Occupational Hlth Services. Dr. Zibelli is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Wadsworth VA Hosp-UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1973
- Princeton University, Undergraduate School
Group Health Occupational Hlth Services11511 NE 10th St, Bellevue, WA 98004 Existing Patients: (425) 502-3160
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zibelli?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zibelli frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Zibelli's office is located at 11511 NE 10th St, Bellevue, WA 98004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zibelli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.