Dr. Louis Pizzarello, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pizzarello's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Louis Pizzarello, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Riverhead, NY. Dr. Pizzarello completed a residency at Es Harkness Institute. He currently practices at Peconic Ophthalmology Pllc and is affiliated with Stony Brook Eastern Long Island Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Es Harkness Institute, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Toronto General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dutch, French, Spanish
Peconic Ophthalmology Pllc1228 Roanoke Ave, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 283-5152
Smithtown - Main St260 E Main St Ste 201, Smithtown, NY 11787 Existing Patients: (631) 265-8780
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pizzarello?
Dr Pizarello is an excellent eye doctor. He takes time to answer all questions. He is wise and caring. He is the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pizzarello accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pizzarello frequently treats Eye Conditions.
Dr. Pizzarello's office is located at 1228 Roanoke Ave, Riverhead, NY 11901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pizzarello speaks Spanish, Dutch, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pizzarello has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stony Brook Eastern Long Island Hospital
- Stony Brook Southampton Hospital