Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 219-1910, and for other questions, call (630) 790-1700.
Dr. Louis Montana, MD is a general surgery specialist in Naperville, IL. Dr. Montana completed a residency at Rush Presbyterain St Lukes Med Center. He currently practices at DuPage Medical Group - Official and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Montana is board certified in General Surgery.
- Rush Presbyterain St Lukes Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Rush Presbyterain St Lukes Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 1987
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Priority Health
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DuPage Medical Group - Official
Surgery120 Spalding Dr, Naperville, IL 60540 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Montana?
Excellent doctor. Kind and compassionate human being. He did a completeMastectomy and lymph node dissection. Felt in his “care.” Very grateful for Dr Montana.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Louis Montana, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Montana's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Montana accepts your insurance.
Dr. Montana frequently treats Ventral Hernia, Gallbladder Removal, and Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic.
Dr. Montana's office is located at 120 Spalding Dr, Naperville, IL 60540. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Montana speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Montana has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus