Dr. L Jordan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jordan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. L Jordan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Johnson City, TN. Dr. Jordan completed a residency at University Of Tenn Center For The Health Sciences. He currently practices at Balladhealth CVA Heart Institute and is affiliated with Sycamore Shoals Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jordan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Tenn Center For The Health Sciences, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Tenn Center For The Health Sciences, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University Of Tenn For Health Sciences, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Medial College Of Georgia, Medical School — 1976
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Balladhealth CVA Heart Institute
Wellmont Cardiology Services2428 Knob Creek Rd, Johnson City, TN 37604 Existing Patients: (423) 282-5054
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jordan?
I have a congenital heart issue. Dr. Jordan has cared for me for several years, always going the extra mile. When there were issues beyond his expertise,, he made certain I was sent to extremely qualified cardiologists at high level facilities outside the tri cities. He's always provided the necessary tests and done so in a non invasive manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jordan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jordan frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Jordan's office is located at 2428 Knob Creek Rd, Johnson City, TN 37604. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jordan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital