Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meyers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Louis Meyers, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Rutland, VT. Dr. Meyers completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at Rutland Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Rutland Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meyers is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1996
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1994
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rutland Regional Medical Center
Hospitalist Program160 Allen St, Rutland, VT 05701 Existing Patients: (802) 772-1900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meyers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Meyers frequently treats Dehydration, Leg and Foot Ulcers, and Hypokalemia .
Dr. Meyers' office is located at 160 Allen St, Rutland, VT 05701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Meyers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rutland Regional Medical Center