Dr. Louis Cantor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cantor's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Louis Cantor, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Carmel, IN. Dr. Cantor completed a residency at IN U Hosp. He currently practices at Eugene/Marilyn Glick Eye Inst and is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cantor is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wills Eye Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- IN U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1984
- St Vincent Hospital and Health Services, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eugene/Marilyn Glick Eye Inst
Eugene/Marilyn Glick Eye Inst10300 N Illinois St Ste 2200, Carmel, IN 46290 Existing Patients: (317) 944-2020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cantor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cantor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cantor frequently treats Hypotony of Eye, Glaucoma, and Ocular Hypertension.
Dr. Cantor's office is located at 10300 N Illinois St Ste 2200, Carmel, IN 46290. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cantor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- IU Health Methodist Hospital