Dr. Torres has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Louis Torres, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Torres completed a residency at Methodist Dallas Medical Center. He currently practices at Louis Torres, MD and is affiliated with Medical City Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Torres is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Methodist Hosp Dallas, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1986
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Louis Torres, MD
Louis Torres, MD4601 Old Shepard Pl Ste 101 Bldg 1, Plano, TX 75093 Existing Patients: (214) 919-2350
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Torres?
Our thanks to this special Doctor for taking such good care of us. My husband and I have been a patient of Dr. Torres for 27 years and know the care he gives everyone. His care and truly changed my husband’s life with health issues. We are blessed to think of him as our Doctor and friend. He has demonstrated that he sincerely cares. Thankful to have his care,
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Louis Torres, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Torres' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Torres accepts your insurance.
Dr. Torres frequently treats Overweight, Obesity, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Torres' office is located at 4601 Old Shepard Pl Ste 101 Bldg 1, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Plano