Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Louis Akra, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Akra completed a residency at West Suburban. He currently practices at Akra Professional Services and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Akra is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- West Suburban, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Deaconess Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Escuela De Medicina, Medical School — 1988
- Emory Univ, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Akra Professional Services
Akra Professional Services1551 Atlantic Blvd Ste 101, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Existing Patients: (904) 379-9327
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Akra?
Dr. Akra was amazing from his bedside manner to clinical expertise. He helped manage my mothers care and make important medical decisions. Dr. Akra was a patient advocate and helped me navigate the confusing health care system and come up with excellent care plans to help my mom live with grace and dignity. My mother was never comfortable with Doctors but adored and trusted him. She would look forward to our appointments. When she was not well enough to go to his office, he came to her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Akra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Akra frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Akra's office is located at 1551 Atlantic Blvd Ste 101, Jacksonville, FL 32207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Akra speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville