Dr. Razzouk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Louai Razzouk, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Razzouk completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at NBV 17 SOUTH 5 and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Razzouk is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Brown Medical School, Medical School — 2005
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Razzouk?
Doctor Razzouk is genuinely carrying and an excellent professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Louai Razzouk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Razzouk's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Razzouk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Razzouk frequently treats Heart Disease, Dyslipidemia, and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Razzouk's office is located at 550 1st Ave, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Razzouk speaks Spanish, Arabic, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
Nbv 17 South 5
New York Medical Center550 1st Ave, New York, NY 10016 (212) 236-5506
Bay Ridge NYU Cardiology
Bay Ridge NYU Cardiology326 79th St, Brooklyn, NY 11209 (718) 921-0979
NYU Langone Brooklyn Medical Arts Pavilion
NYU Langone Brooklyn Medical Arts Pavilion8714 5TH AVE, Brooklyn, NY 11209 (718) 630-8600
- 4 530 1st Ave # 9U, New York, NY 10016 (212) 263-7751
Baba Drugs295 Ralph Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11233 (718) 604-0717