Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Louai Razzouk, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Razzouk completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at New York Medical Center and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Razzouk is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Brown Medical School, Medical School — 2005
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Razzouk?
Doctor Razzouk is genuinely carrying and an excellent professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Razzouk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Razzouk frequently treats Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG), Heart Disease, and Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography).
Dr. Razzouk's office is located at 550 1st Ave, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Razzouk speaks Spanish, Arabic, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital