Dr. Wilson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lorraine Wilson, MD is a nephrology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Wilson completed a residency at U Okla. She currently practices at Oklahoma Kidney Care and is affiliated with Great Plains Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Okla, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- U Okla, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U Okla, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma Kidney Care
Oklahoma Kidney Care13901 Mcauley Blvd Ste 303, Oklahoma City, OK 73134 Existing Patients: (405) 748-5800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lorraine Wilson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wilson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilson frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy and Nephrological Conditions.
Dr. Wilson's office is located at 13901 Mcauley Blvd Ste 303, Oklahoma City, OK 73134. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Lindsay Municipal Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City