Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Innes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lorraine Innes, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Bedford Hills, NY. Dr. Innes completed a residency at Colum-Presby/Ny State Psyc Inst. She currently practices at THE THERAPY CENTER and is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital.
- Colum-Presby/Ny State Psyc Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Colum-Presby/Ny State Psyc Inst, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St Lukes/Roosevelt Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Therapy Center
TMS of Westchester333 Adams St, Bedford Hills, NY 10507 Existing Patients: (914) 241-0758
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Innes?
Helped a patient of mine over many years and I very much respect and appreciate her integration of mainstream medications and alternative natural remedies. She is unusual in her self education in this area and her ability to use both "lines of attack" as well as her warm and well related personality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Innes frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Major Depressive Disorder, and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness.
Dr. Innes' office is located at 333 Adams St, Bedford Hills, NY 10507. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Innes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Westchester Hospital