Dr. Lorna Fitzpatrick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fitzpatrick's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lorna Fitzpatrick, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Fitzpatrick completed a residency at St Louis Childrens Hospital. She currently practices at Roswell Park Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- St Louis Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Martin's Point
- MVP Health Care
- No-Fault Car Insurance
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- POMCO Group
- Preferred Care Partners
- Railroad Medicare
- Univera Healthcare
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
- YourCare Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Katherine, Anne & Donna Gioia Pediatric Hematology Oncology CenterElm And Carlton St, Buffalo, NY 14263 Existing Patients: (716) 845-4447
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fitzpatrick?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fitzpatrick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fitzpatrick frequently treats Acne, Headache, and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Fitzpatrick's office is located at Elm And Carlton St, Buffalo, NY 14263. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Degraff Memorial Hospital
- John R. Oishei Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center