Dr. Lori Greenwald, MD is a venous and lymphatic medicine specialist in Bloomfield, CT. Dr. Greenwald completed a residency at Nyu Bellevue Hospital. She currently practices at Vanishing Veins and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Greenwald is board certified in Phlebology.
Vanishing Veins1 Barnard Ln, Bloomfield, CT 06002 Existing Patients: (860) 761-6666
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Nyu Bellevue Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Boston University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenwald?
The moment I met Dr. Lori Greenwald I instantly knew I wanted her to do my leg vein procedure. I had been to several vein clinics, radiologists’ offices, and had done a lot of research. Lori’s professionalism, sense of humor, and knowledge made me feel at ease. After an ultrasound, she took time to explain the issues with my vein, the procedure she recommended, and answered all my questions. On the day of the procedure, she took her time, explained everything along the way, and made sure I was comfortable. The recovery was short, uneventful, and I returned to work and exercise. Her staff and assistants were courteous and attentive.as well. My leg looks great, but, most importantly, it feels so different. It is no longer “tired” or “heavy”. On my follow-up visits, I felt the same about Dr. Greenwald and her staff. She truly cares about her patients and their health and I HIGHLY recommend her.
- Saint Francis Hospital