Dr. Lori Williams, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Williams' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lori Williams, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Frankfort, KY. Dr. Williams completed a residency at University of KY Med Ctr. She currently practices at Dr. Black's Eye Associates. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williams?
- University Of Kentucky, School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University Of Ky College Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University of KY Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2006
- St Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Duke U Durham, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EyeMed Vision Care
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Williams accepts your insurance.
Dr. Williams frequently treats Farnsworth Lantern Test, Ultrasound, Eye, and Vision Screening.
Dr. Williams' office is located at 102 Diagnostic Dr, Frankfort, KY 40601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Williams has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Black's Eye Associates
La Vie en Rose Eye Care Specialists
La Vie en Rose Eye Care Specialists1413 Evergreen Rd, Louisville, KY 40223 (502) 708-1059