Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 676-8300.
Dr. Lori Frank, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Frank completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She currently practices at Jefferson Heart Institute, Division of Cardiology and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Frank is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American Republic
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- National Elevator
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frank?
Dr Frank came highly recommended by an excellent doctor who recognized excellence. She exceeds my expectations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frank has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lori Frank, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frank's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frank accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frank frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Pericardial Disease, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Frank's office is located at 8001 Roosevelt Blvd Ste 403, Philadelphia, PA 19152. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frank speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital