Dr. Loftus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Loretta Loftus, MD is a hematology specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Loftus completed a residency at University Kansas Medical Center. She currently practices at MOFFIT CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Moffitt Cancer Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Rochester Medical Center-Medical Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- University Rochester Medical Center-Hematology, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- University Kansas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- U Kans Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Moffit Cancer Center
Urology of Virginia Pllc12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612 Existing Patients: (813) 745-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Loftus?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Loretta Loftus, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Loftus' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Loftus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Loftus frequently treats Breast Cancer, Erythropoietin Test, and Ductal Carcinoma in Situ.
Dr. Loftus' office is located at 12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Loftus speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Moffitt Cancer Center