Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Lonnie Davis, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Davis completed a residency at Indiana University School Of Med. He currently practices at OrthoBethesda and is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davis is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Nirschl Orthopaedic Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Indiana University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Indiana University School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davis?
He was very nice and understanding and took the time to walk me through the ins and outs of my injury. Very much appreciated
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Davis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Davis frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Knee Sprain, and Ankle Sprains and Strains.
Dr. Davis' office is located at 10215 Fernwood Rd Ste 506, Bethesda, MD 20817. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center