Dr. Long Wong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wong's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Long Wong, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Wong completed a residency at Oklahoma University Medical Center. He currently practices at Jps Health Center - South Campus and is affiliated with Medical City Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wong is board certified in Family Practice.
- Oklahoma University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Regions Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Ph.D In Pharmacology, Other Education — 2000
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Other Education — 2000
- Norman Bethune Medical University, Medical School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wong?
DR. Wong is best doctor I’ve had and I’m very pleased with his services and how he keep up with my bloodwork and medication. James T. Bedford
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wong frequently treats Chronic Pain, ADHD and-or ADD, and Liver Damage from Alcohol.
Dr. Wong's office is located at 2500 Circle Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76119. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wong speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wong has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Wise Regional Health System- West Campus