Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Lon Horwitz, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Horwitz completed a residency at Veterans Administration Medical Center. and is affiliated with Rose Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Veterans Administration Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- St Louis University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horwitz?
Perfect - What else there to say!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Horwitz frequently treats Nail and Nail Bed Infection, Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage, and Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration .
Dr. Horwitz's office is located at 1660 S Albion St Ste 726, Denver, CO 80222. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Horwitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rose Medical Center
- 1 1660 S Albion St Ste 726, Denver, CO 80222 (303) 393-6677