Dr. Lon Petchenik, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Arlington Heights, IL. Dr. Petchenik completed a residency at University Of Illinois. He currently practices at Surburban Ear Ns/Thrt Associate and is affiliated with AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Illinois, Residency Hospital
- University Of Illinois, Medical School
- U Illinois, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petchenik?
Dr.Petchenik is a extremely talented surgeon. I am very grateful that I was able to have such a wonderful,kind and thorough doctor do my Parathyroid surgery. Dr P was always patient and answered all my questions in a easy to understand professional manner. From Pre-op to post op I always felt that I was in very capable hands!
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates
- Northwest Community Hospital