Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Lon Satnick, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Satnick completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at STATEN ISLAND REHAB MEDICINE and is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Satnick is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Satnick?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Satnick frequently treats Arthritis, Arthritis of the Elbow, and Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot.
Dr. Satnick's office is located at 475 Seaview Ave, Staten Island, NY 10305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Satnick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Staten Island University Hospital