Dr. Oludamilola Olajide, MD is a hematology specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Olajide completed a residency at Medical Center of Central Georgia Program. She currently practices at Rex Hematology Oncology Assocs and is affiliated with Rex Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Olajide is board certified in Hematology.
Rex Hematology Oncology Assocs
Rex Hematology Oncology Assocs4420 Lake Boone Trl Ste 200, Raleigh, NC 27607 Existing Patients: (919) 784-6818
- Univ of North Carolina, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical Center of Central Georgia Program, Residency Hospital
- Eberhard Karls University Tuebingen Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Med Coll of Georgia, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olajide?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Olajide. She is super smart, personable, caring, has a great sense of humor when appropriate, and gently serious when humor isn't called for. She put me on the right treatment plan for my type of leukemia, which rapidly put the leukemia into remission and is keeping it there. If you are ever faced with a blood cancer, Dr. Olajide is the one you want to join you in the battle to beat it.
- Rex Hospital