Dr. Lode Swinnen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Swinnen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lode Swinnen, MD is a hematology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Swinnen completed a residency at St Joseph Hospital. and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Swinnen is board certified in Hematology.
- Loyola U-Hines Va, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- St Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Wellington Hosp, New Zealan, Internship Hospital — 1980
- U Cape Town, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1650 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 614-6398
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swinnen?
Dr. Swinnen is a gem! He's patient, thorough, and has a gift for clearly explaining conditions and treatment options. I have a rare form of non-Hodgkins lymphoma and have been under his care and cancer-free for three years. I recommend him highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Swinnen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Swinnen frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Central Nervous System Lymphoma, and Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma.
Dr. Swinnen's office is located at 1650 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Swinnen speaks Dutch and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Swinnen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital