Dr. Keney has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Locke Keney, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Keney completed a residency at University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Centura Health Physician Group Primary Care Porter and is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keney is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Baylor University, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Japanese, Spanish, Vietnamese
Centura Health Physician Group Primary Care Porter
Centura Health Physician Group Primary Care Porter950 E Harvard Ave Ste 200, Denver, CO 80210 Existing Patients: (303) 649-3200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keney?
I've been seeing Dr. Keney for a few years on and off. Dr. Keney is a great physician. I had switched to a nurse practitioner to manage meds, and it was a nightmare. I felt the nurse practitioner was just a drug dealer. The worst part was that she wasn't responsive! Dr. Keney responds promptly and cordially. Apart from his excellent bedside manners, Dr. Keney is a great educator. He explains things in a clear, concise manner. He's down-to-earth and comes across as genuine and trustworthy. Dr. Keney is definitely up-to-date on all things digital. The portal is convenient and has all your records; in addition, it's easy to message him. He always responds within 3 days--sometimes sooner depending on the situation. I trust him and feel he's competent. Furthermore, I always walk away learning something interesting after my visits. My biggest mistake was switching to a Nurse Practitioner! They have limited knowledge compared with medical doctors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Keney frequently treats Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Anxiety, and Limb Pain.
Dr. Keney's office is located at 950 E Harvard Ave Ste 200, Denver, CO 80210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Keney speaks Spanish, Vietnamese, and Japanese. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- Porter Adventist Hospital