Dr. Loan Tran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tran's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Loan Tran, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in San Mateo, CA. Dr. Tran completed a residency at UC San Francisco. She currently practices at Mills Hospital and is affiliated with Mills-peninsula Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tran is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- UC San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center Geary Campus, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tran?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tran frequently treats SPECT Scan, PET-CT Scan, and Ultrasound Guided Procedures.
Dr. Tran's office is located at 100 S San Mateo Dr, San Mateo, CA 94401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tran has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mills-peninsula Medical Center