Call (913) 386-2967 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Lloyd Stahl, MD is a cardiology specialist in Leawood, KS. Dr. Stahl completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Kansas City Vascular and General Surgery and is affiliated with Centerpoint Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stahl is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Premier Group Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kansas City Vascular and General Surgery
Kentucky Communities General & Vascular Surgeon5100 W 110th St Ste 300, Leawood, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 386-2967
Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists - Independence
Independence19550 E 39th St S Ste 215, Independence, MO 64057 Existing Patients: (816) 339-9382
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stahl?
easy to converse with, explains conditions/treatment in understandable terms
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stahl has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lloyd Stahl, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stahl's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stahl accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stahl frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Stahl's office is located at 5100 W 110th St Ste 300, Leawood, KS 66211. Find other locations and directions.
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center