Call (941) 269-6926 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Lloyd Leiva, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Leiva completed a residency at Hospital San Juan De Dios,. He currently practices at Optimum Point of Care and is affiliated with Blake Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leiva is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Jackson Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Hospital San Juan De Dios,, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Instituto Nacional Central Para Varones, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Optimum Point of Care
Optimum Point of Care3904 Cortez Rd W, Bradenton, FL 34210 Existing Patients: (941) 269-6926
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leiva?
Excellent diagnostic and followup care!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leiva has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lloyd Leiva, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Leiva's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leiva accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leiva frequently treats Acute Sinusitis, Obesity, and Sinusitis.
Dr. Leiva's office is located at 3904 Cortez Rd W, Bradenton, FL 34210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leiva speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital