Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Lloyd Ratner, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Lloyd Ratner, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Ratner completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at CUMC Presbyterian Hospital and Vanderbilt Clinic and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ratner is board certified in General Surgery.
- Washington University Medical Center (St. Louis, Mo), Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ratner?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ratner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lloyd Ratner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ratner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ratner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ratner frequently treats Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, Abdominal Organ Transplant, and Hyperparathyroidism.
Dr. Ratner's office is located at 622 West 168th Street, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.