Dr. Lloyd Ratner, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Ratner completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center Department of Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ratner is board certified in General Surgery.
Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center Department of Surgery
Presbyterian Hospital Building622 W 168th St # 14-105, New York, NY 10032 Call
- Washington University Medical Center (St. Louis, Mo), Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Hahneman Medical College, Medical School — 1983
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ratner?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital