Dr. Lit Fung, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fung's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lit Fung, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Modesto, CA. Dr. Fung completed a residency at University Of Michigan Hospital. He currently practices at MODESTO HEART SURGERY and is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center Modesto. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fung is board certified in Thoracic Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fung?
- Usc University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Michigan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University Of Michigan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Modesto Heart Surgery
Modesto Heart Surgery1501 Oakdale Rd Ste 218, Modesto, CA 95355 Existing Patients: (209) 572-4222
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fung accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fung frequently treats Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft, Carotid Artery Disease, and Aneurysm.
Dr. Fung's office is located at 1501 Oakdale Rd Ste 218, Modesto, CA 95355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fung has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Medical Center Modesto
- Memorial Medical Center