Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Lisa Thornton, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Thornton completed a residency at Rehab Inst Of Chicago-Northwestern U. She currently practices at Rush Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thornton is board certified in Pediatric Rehabilitation.
- Rehab Inst Of Chicago-Northwestern U, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thornton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thornton frequently treats Arthritis, Cerebral Palsy, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Thornton's office is located at 6501 S Promontory Dr, Chicago, IL 60649. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thornton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Rush Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
La Rabida Children's Hospital6501 S Promontory Dr, Chicago, IL 60649 (773) 363-6700