Dr. Lisa Rutkovsky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rutkovsky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lisa Rutkovsky, MD is a cardiology specialist in Flushing, NY. Dr. Rutkovsky completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. She currently practices at Lisa Rosner Rutkovsky Md. PC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rutkovsky is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- New York University, Medical School — 1986
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rutkovsky?
Excellent doctor and staff. Chinese and Spanish translation is provided.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rutkovsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rutkovsky frequently treats Septal Defect, Congenital Heart Disease, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Rutkovsky's office is located at 14223 Booth Memorial Ave, Flushing, NY 11355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rutkovsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Lisa Rosner Rutkovsky Md. PC14223 Booth Memorial Ave, Flushing, NY 11355 (718) 460-9776