Dr. Roberts has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lisa Roberts, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Dacula, GA. Dr. Roberts completed a residency at Lucille Salter Packard Childrens Hospital at Stanford. She currently practices at Gwinnett Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roberts is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Lucille Salter Packard Childrens Hospital at Stanford, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Lucille Salter Packard Childrens Hospital at Stanford, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gwinnett Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine2089 Teron Trce Ste 100, Dacula, GA 30019 Existing Patients: (770) 995-0823
Gwinnett Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine
Gwinnett Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine3855 Pleasant Hill Rd Ste 210, Duluth, GA 30096 Existing Patients: (770) 995-0823
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberts?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lisa Roberts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roberts' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roberts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roberts frequently treats Cough, Immunization Administration, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Roberts' office is located at 2089 Teron Trce Ste 100, Dacula, GA 30019. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.