Dr. Lisa Odabasi, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Williamsburg, VA. Dr. Odabasi completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center. She currently practices at Colonial Gastroenterology Association and is affiliated with Riverside Doctors' Hospital of Williamsburg. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Odabasi is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Colonial Gastroenterology Association
Colonial Gastroenterology Association400 Sentara Cir Ste 103, Williamsburg, VA 23188 (757) 253-5771
Colonial Gastroenterology Asscs
Colonial Gastroenterology Asscs11803 Jefferson Ave Ste 230, Newport News, VA 23606 (757) 534-7701
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Internal Medicinedepartment Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Stony Brook U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Odabasi?
Dr. Odabasi is a thorough and very well informed doctor. She has treated me and performed all my colonoscopies. I always had a very easy and successful time with her. I wouldn't trade her for any other Gastro doctor.
- Riverside Doctors' Hospital of Williamsburg
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center